Camera-Ready Submission Guidelines
In the following, you can find the information on how to properly format your final manuscript for the 15th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS). The proceedings will be published by IEEE and included in the IEEE Xplore Database. Note that papers submitted to NOCS MUST be formatted to ACM Manuscript Formatting Guidelines provided below, and must be submitted as a PDF file.
The length of regular (long) papers is limited to 8 pages. For short papers, the authors are recommended to have 4 pages, but can have up to 6 pages, at no additional cost.
Your final papers MUST be formatted to Manuscript Formatting Guidelines provided below. It is highly recommended that you proofread and check the layout of your paper BEFORE submitting it to PDF eXpress®.
The contact author of your paper will receive a separate email for copyright submission. You MUST submit your ACM copyright and add the appropriate copyright text to your paper before you submit your final files.
Any papers that do not have these steps completed will NOT be included in the proceedings.
Once the camera-ready of your paper has been finalized, check it with IEEE PDF eXpress®.
- Click here to go to PDF eXpress.
- Click button: "First time logging in PDF eXpress click here"
- Enter Conference ID: 53796X
- Enter your email address
- Choose a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted (You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account).
- Upload either your source file or PDF file for Conversion; and/or PDF Checking
- Use PDF eXpress to obtain an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
- The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking.
- You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, or if the system finds problems with your paper, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
- Technical support via email and telephone is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF.
- If there is a problem with your file, you will receive an e-mail detailing the problem(s). Otherwise the system will e-mail you a copy of your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
Camera-Ready Paper Submission
Upload the eXpress PDF approved file through the Submission Website.
Please note the camera-ready deadline is August 30, 2021
If you still have any questions or problems, please send an email to Mahdi Nikdast (Publication Chair) at the following address: Mahdi.Nikdast@colostate.edu