The International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS) is the premier event dedicated to interdisciplinary research on on-chip, package-scale, chip-to-chip, and datacenter rack-scale communication technology, architecture, design methods, applications, and systems. NOCS brings together scientists and engineers working on NoC innovations and applications from inter-related research communities, including discrete optimization and algorithms, computer architecture, networking, circuits and systems, packaging, embedded systems, and design automation.NOCS 2021 will be co-located with ESWEEK 2021.
- April 6, 2021: The submission site for NOCS 2021 is ready!
- March 21, 2021: The list of TPC members has been announced.
- February 9, 2021: New style for printed pages.
- February 8, 2021: The tentative Call for Papers has been updated.
- January 31, 2021: A tentative Call for Papers is published.
- January 22, 2021: NOCS 2021 website is created!